Have you ever thought about using Essential Oils? We’ve been using Essential Oils in our home to limit the amount of synthetic chemicals in our daily lives. We’re excited about the benefits of using these 100% pure oils – and we wanted to share that with you!
Essential oils are more than nice scents; these powerful plant extracts are your path to the lifelong wellness.
From cooking and cleaning to pet care and home remedies, essential oils provide many alternatives to harsh chemical products, allowing you to create the healthy environment your family deserves. They can be used in homemade skincare, bath, and body products to help you naturally radiate beauty. Essential oils also have the unique ability to help relax the body, mind, and spirit making your life feel more balanced and at peace. Use the right oil, and they can also boost your energy, supplement your diet, or manage your weight. Basically … they can do a little bit of everything. Naturally.
While you can purchase individual oil bottles, we suggest trying The Premium Starter Kit first. It contains all the most popular and most used oils, The Every Day Collection, as well as books about how to use the oils, and a diffuser to help your home smell amazing.
These are very powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. It is funny that the media talks about essential oils like it is a new trend, however people have been using them for thousands of years! There are lots of places you can buy essential oils, but I love how Young Living is a trusted source and a pioneer in bringing the use of therapeutic oils to the United States (scroll down to FAQ section below to learn more).
To kick off this new adventure on Anything & Everything (and to also get you excited about trying out the benefits of Essential Oils), we are running an amazing special this month!
Our May 2015 Kit Includes:
At $150, the oils alone are a great deal, BUT we thought it would be fun to offer MORE!
For May 2015, we’re throwing in these freebies and extras:
- Citrus Fresh Essential Oil with Rollerball
- Dewdrop Diffuser that also works as a humidifier AND atomizer*
- Sample Oils and product guides
- An Education Package to get you started with using your oils including:
- An Essential Oils Reference Guide (valued at >$17)
- Laminated Quick Reference Guides with information on using Essential Oils with Babies and Kids, for First Aid, and with Pets!
- Access to our Facebook group and e-course on getting started as well as tips and tricks on using your oils.
*These freebies are for US & Canada customers only, but the Starter Kit and diffuser are available everywhere!
**Due to demand, the diffuser you receive may look slightly different than the one pictured.
If you are ready to buy a Starter Kit … let me walk you through the process:
(Be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies and packages above).
Before you get started be sure to write this number down: 2847511
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2847511 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone. Again, you do NOT have to use your SSN if you are NOT going to be selling these products! Just get a tax number!
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. Go through the checkout process.
7. After you sign up, send an email to email@example.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: ANYTHINGANDEVERYTHING.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2847511! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order. If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it? I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me. Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant. Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing. With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several. I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
Here’s a quick graphic to summarize some of the uses and benefits of the starter kit oils:
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Click HERE to order your starter kit now!